1. By submitting these Shipping Instructions you warrant that the particulars submitted are adequate and correct. This includes, but is not limited to, providing the correct cargo description in compliance with all applicable customs and other laws.
2. Notwithstanding that you may have previewed a transport document, we reserve the right to request you to submit alternative Shipping Instructions at any time. If you fail to do so within the time requested, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
3. All bookings are subject to our cargo acceptance policies. You must indicate to us whether the cargo requires temperature control or is hazardous.
4. This booking and carriage are subject to Maersk Line A/S’ ("Maersk Line") Terms for Carriage and Maersk Line’s Booking Terms. These terms, conditions and provisions are available upon request from us or our representatives and are furthermore accessible on the Maersk Line website "https://terms.maerskline.com/Carriage" and “https://terms.maerskline.com/booking_web”.
5. It is a condition of submitting your Shipping Instructions that you agree and accept that you will be deemed a “Merchant” as defined in the Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage and as such will be responsible for all the obligations and liabilities of the shipper, whether disclosed or not. Any nomination of a shipper or other party in your Shipping Instructions shall be subject to our discretionary acceptance. In nominating a shipper you warrant that you have authority to legally bind the nominated shipper and, should that not be the case, you will assume full liability and shall indemnify us for any and all loss suffered or cost incurred as a consequence of the absence of such authority.
6. Without prejudice to the generality of Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage, we may substitute the named and/or performing vessel(s) with another vessel or vessels at any time.
7. Arrival, berthing, departure and transit times are estimated and given without guarantee and subject to change without prior notice.
8. All dates/times are given as reasonable estimates only and subject to change without prior notice.
9. Any rate information provided is an estimate only and may be subject to change. This is because:
(a) The rate information has been calculated on the current rates, charges, surcharges and applicable exchange rates for the requested services while we will charge you the rates, charges and surcharges and use any exchange rates which are applicable on the date that we take receipt of the full container quantity to be stated in the transport document(s). This may result in a change in the prices of the quoted applicable rates, charges and surcharges. From the time of providing you with this rate information and the date that we take receipt of the full container quantity to be stated in the transport document(s) we also reserve the right to introduce and receive payment of new charges and/or surcharges which are in addition to the charges and/or surcharges contained in this rate estimate.
(b) Any booking accepted by us is subject to our applicable Tariff which may impose additional charges or charges (including but not limited to those arising out of retention of container and/or vehicles beyond the free time permitted in the Tariffs).
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Booking Confirmation, or a contract executed by each party, or Maersk Line’s Terms for Carriage, no term, condition, or requirement of any booking document or other prior correspondence regarding the subject shipments are accepted by us. Any such terms, conditions, or requirements shall be deemed null and void.
11. These terms and conditions shall not apply to the extent that they are inconsistent with any term in a contract that has been executed by each party.